by appointment only
Monday to Thursday from 09.00 to 18.00, Friday 09:00 to 16:00
To make an appointment or for further information, if it is not urgent, preferably send an email to email@example.com indicating your time preferences or suitable times
or call tel. 01 402 37 35
• For the first appointment, please arrive 10 minutes early in order to fill in a medical questionnaire (in English). It is VERY IMPORTANT that you bring along with you any medications or drugs that you take regularly and your insurance number.
• I try to give each patient enough time without making people wait in my waiting room. For me, your time is as important as mine. I expect punctuality from patients. My appointment system cannot work without it.
• I can offer early morning or lunch time appointments. I try to be FLEXIBLE and to find the most suitable time for you. I can provide a confirmation for your employer that you have attended a medical appointment.
• I do domiciliary visits, when it is necessary and justified. Please call early in the morning.
• I also offer telephone consultations to patients registered with me in case they have medical problems while travelling. I try to differentiate between a general telephone inquiry (free) and a proper telephone consultation. When I have to take a medical/clinical decision and/or write a prescription I charge a normal fee.
• Any cancellations of appointments must be made in advance.
“Doctors Council of Vienna advises to charge for failed appointments or for appointments cancelled in last minute”.
Please, keep all your medical records in good order.